Our company develops micronutrient specialties as pig feed supplements for pig farming. Used in sows, piglets and fattening pigs, they help to strengthen the immune system, improve metabolism, support digestion and reduce reactions to stress.
When pig feed is supplemented with our micronutrient specialties, a pig farmer achieves maximum yields, because:
- Micronutrients maximize metabolic performance in all production phases of pig farming (i.e. in gestating sows, lactating sows, piglets and fattening pigs).
- Used as a supplement in the pig feed ration, micronutrients strengthen an animal’s immune system, as micronutrients contain immunity-building components.
- Feed conversion is optimized and daily weight gains are maximized.
- Our micronutrient specialties support more balanced piglet litters at birth and during weaning.
- Diarrhea in piglets is controlled and digestion is supported. We achieve better animal health. This significantly reduces medication and treatment costs.
- Mortality and susceptibility to disease in piglets decreases.
- Litters are more balanced.
- The reinforced health, immunity and metabolic performance of the animals results in a much improved carcass and meat quality.