HOKOSAN; replacing vitamin injections in the feedlot for micronized vitamins orally
Micronized vitamins for higher vitality and performance in the feedlot
consists of an emulsion of micronized vitamins to supplement orally to feedlot cattle for higher vitality and appetite.
- HOKOSAN micronized vitamins replace vitamin injections when cattle arrive at the feedlot after transportation. Micronized vitamins in HOKOSAN are built into ultra-small oil globules that bypass the liver and pass directly to the blood stream through the mucous membranes in the mouth, esophagus and stomachs.
- Therefore, effects are noticeable in 15 minutes after its application as there is a high rate of absorption.
- Replacing injections implies there’s no risk of abscess infection. Abscesses reduce carcass value as they remain in the cattle’s body for long time and, in addition, they reduce the animal performance in the feedlot.
- Cattle suffers less from stress, as injections are always very stressful.
HOKOSAN vitamins to replace vitamin injections:
- HOKOSAN emulsified vitamins (HOKOVIT special process)
- Per cattle head: 10 ml orally administered upon arrival at the feedlot.