Rearing calves with BEEF START micronutrients in calf feed and milk replacers
Rearing calves is about immunity, performance and digestion
Calf feed and milk replacers supplemented with BEEF START make rearing calves more prepared to fully develop their growth capacity
as the immune system is strengthened thanks to the immunity- – building ingredients, their metabolic functions are optimized and digestion is fully under control. BEEF START has the following mechanism of action when supplemented in calf feed and milk replacers:
- Stimulates rearing calves’ digestion: In order to develop the animal’s growth performance as much as possible, calf feeding diets must be optimally regulated. Micronutrients in BEEF START stimulate the growth of the digestive flora as well as the rumen villi development. Therefore, calf feed intake increases, it is better digested and the animal increases its daily weight gain.
The result is using less milk replacer per calf and achieving an earlier weaning.
- Develops rearing calves’ metabolic functions: BEEF START micronutrients in calf feed stimulate metabolic functions and growth so that the animal optimizes feed conversion rate and increases daily weight gain.
- Stimulates calves’ immune system: Micronutrients supplemented into calf feeding diets develop the animal’s local immunity as they contain colostrum protective factors along with other ingredients that stimulate the immune response.
- Lowers treatment costs. As the immune response is all the time very high, the animal is ready to fight against pathogen pressure and so the farmers spend less in treatments. In case of anytreatment, the animal response is much better.
BEEF START ingredients for high performance in rearing calves:
- Combination of yeast extracts fractions: improves calf’s digestion and stimulates the immune system.
- Branched-chain polypeptides, bioactive amino acids, peptides and multiple unsaturated fatty acids: improve calf’s metabolic performance and reduce the negative effects caused by stress reactions.
- Iron and selenium in the form of amino acid chelates: to prevent anemia
- NUTRIMIN: a special zeolite preparation rich in clinoptilolite for organ detoxification and mycotoxin absorption.
Supplementation in calf rearing feed and milk replacers:
- Blend into calf rearing compound feed: 2.5 kg/ton
- Blend into milk replacers for calves: 5 kg/ton