Better piglet immunity and metabolic performance thanks to an “all in one” oral shot with COLOVIT.
Covering newborn piglets’ immunity, energy and iron needs with COLOVIT:
is a micronutrition liquid preparation to be administered orally
immediately after birth to get fast developing piglets already from day 1:
- Strengthens the newborn piglet immune system. In industrial pig farming operations, sows’ colostrum is not enough in quantity and quality as intensive farming implies a high degree of stress in the animals. Therefore, COLOVIT covers this piglet immunization deficiency as it contains premium colostrum and other protective substances.
- Piglet metabolism performs better thanks to HOKOVIT’s micronized vitamins and concentrated energy. Micronized vitamins penetrate into the lymph system via the mouth, esophagus and stomach mucous membranes. Therefore, there is immediate absorption and minimum vitamin losses.
- Balanced oral iron supply to the piglet immediately after birth. No injury infection caused by needles. Applying iron injections on the first day of life hurts the animal and reduces its metabolic performance. COLOVIT enables the iron injection to be postponed until the 8th day, or it may not be given at all in cases of good farm management.
- Digestion is improved so the piglet’s feed intake is increased. COLOVIT stimulates the intestinal flora for improved digestion.
COLOVIT ingredients for piglet immunization and performance:
- Premium Colostrum: builds-up local immunity in the intestines.
- Highly bio-available iron: ensures no iron deficiency occurs.
- Micronized vitamins: supply of vitamins through immediate absorption in the blood.
- Lactic acid bacteria: improves digestion.
- Herb and plant extracts: increase piglets’ appetite and vitality.
- Glucose: supplies highly bio-available concentrated energy.
Dosage for better piglet immunization:
- Piglets with normal birth weight: 2.5 g (2 pump strokes) on the 1st / 2nd day of life.
- Piglets with minor birth weight: 1.25 g (1 pump stroke) on the 1st day of life and 2.5 g (2 pump strokes) on the 8th day of life.