Lamb rearing and fattening with LAMB GUARD micronutrients in lamb feed
Lamb rearing is about immunity, performance and digestion
Lamb fattening feed supplemented with LAMB GUARD make rearing lambs more prepared to fully develop their growth capacity as the immune system is strengthened thanks to the immunity-building ingredients, their metabolic functions are optimized and digestion is fully under control. LAMB GUARD
has the following mechanism of action when supplemented into lamb feed:
- Stimulates lamb’s digestive system: In order to develop the lamb’s growth performance as much as possible, lamb feed diets must be optimally digested. Micronutrients in LAMB GUARD stimulate the growth of the digestive flora. Therefore, lamb feed intake increases, it is better digested and the animal increases its daily weight gain.
- Develops lamb’s metabolism: lamb feed supplemented with LAMB GUARD micronutrients stimulate the metabolic functions in the animal and therefore its growth. So, the lamb optimizes the daily weight gain and feed conversion parameters.
- Stimulates lamb’s immunity: Micronutrients supplemented into lamb feed diets develop the animal’s local immunity as they contain colostrum protective factors along with other ingredients that stimulate the immune response.
- Lowers treatment costs: As the immune response is all the time very high, the animal is ready to fight against pathogen pressure and so the farmer is spending less on treatments. In case of any treatment, the animal response is much better.
LAMB GUARD ingredients for high performance in lamb fattening:
- Premium Colostrum: to develop local immunity.
- Combination of yeast extracts fractions: improves digestion and stimulates the immune system.
- Branched-chain polypeptides, bioactive amino acids, peptides and multiple unsaturated fatty acids: improve lamb’s metabolic performance and reduce the negative effects caused by stress reactions.
- Amino acid chelates: relieve the organism, prevent undesirable bacterial growth and are 3 to 4 times more effective than ordinary sources of trace elements.
Supplementation in lamb feed:
- Up to 10 kg LW: 5 kg/ton
- From the 10 kg LW on: 2.5 kg/ton