Higher dairy milk production at dairy farms; the right strategy with DAIRY PRO micronutrients in cow feed
Dairy milk production increases substantially when cow feeding diets are supplemented with immunity building and performance boosting micronutrition:
To maximize dairy milk production in dairy farms we have developed DAIRY PRO
, a highly sophisticated micronutrition specialty to be supplemented into cow feeding diets to meet the dairy cow requirements for superior milk production.
supplemented in cow feed influences the cow organism the following way:
- Higher performance in dairy milk production is achieved as the cow metabolism is influenced by natural means. Micronutrients stimulate milk production and improve the milk protein and fat contents as well as reduce the somatic cell count.
- Dairy cow feed supplemented with DAIRY PRO micronutrients make the cow stimulate its immune system. Therefore, the cow has stronger resistance against pathogens and the farmer spends less in treatments.
- Improves digestion: reaching higher production of dairy milk is directly linked with digestion. DAIRY PRO develops the desired intestinal flora in the digestive tract and stimulates the growth and development of ruminal villi. This influence in digestion makes the cow ready to increase feed intake and so the cow milk production increases.
- Improves fertility: micronutrients’ direct influence on immunity, digestion and metabolism make the cow feel healthier and, therefore, successful inseminations increase.
DAIRY PRO ingredients to increase dairy milk production in the dairy industry:
- Combination of yeast extracts fractions: improves cow’s digestion and stimulates the immune system.
- Branched-chain polypeptides, bioactive amino acids, peptides and multiple unsaturated fatty acids: improve cow’s metabolic performance and reduce the negative effects caused by stress reactions.
- Amino acid chelates: relieve the organism, prevent undesirable bacterial growth and are 3 to 4 times more effective than ordinary sources of trace elements..
Supplementation per cow:
- 14 days before, until 90 days after birth: 30 g / cow / day
- Afterwards, during the whole lactation: 20 g / cow / day