Rearing calves with CALVISTART micronutrients in calf feed and milk replacers
Rearing calves is about immunity, performance and digestion:
Calf feed and milk replacers supplemented with CALVISTART make rearing calves more prepared to fully develop their growth capacity
as the immune system is strengthened thanks to the immunity – building ingredients, their metabolic functions are optimized and digestion is fully under control. CALVISTART
has the following mechanism of action when supplemented in calf feed and milk replacers:
- Stimulates rearing calves’ digestion: In order to develop the animal’s growth performance as much as possible, calf feeding diets must be optimally digested. Micronutrients in CALVISTART stimulate the growth of the digestive flora as well as the rumen villi development. Therefore, calf feed intake increases, it is better digested and the animal increases its daily weight gain.
The result is using less milk replacer per calf and achieving an earlier weaning.
- Develops rearing calves’ metabolic functions: CALVISTART micronutrients in calf feed stimulate metabolic functions and the animal growth, implying that the animal optimizes feed conversion rate and increases daily weight gain.
- Stimulates calves’ immune system: Micronutrients supplemented into calf feeding diets develop the animal’s local immunity as they contain colostrum protective factors along with other ingredients that stimulate the immune response.
- Lowers treatment costs. As the immune response is all the time very high, the animal is ready to fight against pathogen pressure and so the farmers spend less in treatments. In case of any treatment, the animal response is much better.
CALVISTART ingredients for high performance in rearing calves:
- Premium Colostrum: to develop local immunity.
- Combination of yeast extracts fractions: improves calf’s digestion and stimulates the immune system.
- Branched-chain polypeptides, bioactive amino acids, peptides and multiple unsaturated fatty acids: improve calf’s metabolic performance and reduce the negative effects caused by stress reactions.
- Amino acid chelates: relieve the organism, prevent undesirable bacterial growth and are 3 to 4 times more effective than ordinary sources of trace elements
- Herb and plant extracts: develop the enzyme training and increase the calf’s health.
- Vitamins and aroma substances: for more vitality and better appetite.
Supplementation in calf rearing feed and milk replacers:
- Starting from birth or from 1st day in stall for 3 weeks, per animal and day: 30 g.
- Or, blend into the milk replacer for rearing calves: 5% in case few quantities of milk are given to the calf.
- Or, blend in rearing compound feed: 1% in case high quantities of milk are given to the calf.